Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Eyes of a child

This week has been beautiful!  Beautiful days mean trips to the zoo. :)

My 2 year old has gotten so animated and fun to watch.

"Mommy amimals!!!"
"Bye birds!"
"Gaff! Hi gaff!"

And my personal favorite

"Thomas train!!!!"

Everytime we go its a whole new experience for him and in turn for myself. The joy radiating from him is so contagious you'd think it was my first experience!

It makes everything make sense about children appreciating the little things. He sees the same giraffes everytime. But each time they are more incredible.

Our children learn from us everyday. But in reality I swear I learn more from them.

To appreciate the small things.  To say I love you every chance you get. To not not be afraid to try new things. And to pass no judgements.

Kids minds are amazing.

Go to the park. Or the zoo. And look at everything as though you've never experienced it. Its so much more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment