Translate

Thursday, July 10, 2014

It can always be worse

Today has been one of those days.
Those days where you sit and ask the question

"anything else wanna go wrong?! I'm already down! "

The kids have been at each other's throats today and I do not mean that lightly. 
Throwing toys at heads,  screaming, kicking, hitting and body slamming.
Every five mins (no exaggeration) I am breaking up another fight. Sadly only one who's been in a good mood is the one year old.

The dog is scared of storms... my big beautiful German Shepard mix sissy is scared of storms! So badly she somehow ended up in the neighbors yard... and couldn't get back...

So I was thankful for the let up in the rain.
As im putting her leash on on the other side of the block shes freaking out and getting mud ALL over me... no I have no pictures lol.
Then as I go to put her in the towel in the car.  BOOM!!!! My big beautiful girl almost takes my hand of ripping away from fear.  Instant downpour.

I then get ahold of her again and get her to the car. .. BOOM!!!
lovely... she freaked and got mud all over my car.  My 3 week old, 2013 car.  Did I mention I have tan upholstery? ... GAH.

i get her to the house and she shakes all over the kitchen... and me.. like I wasn't muddy enough. ..

Ok done with my complaints. I have a reason for this.

Remember my first question?  Asking if anything else wants to go wrong? 

Why do we ask that question?!

Number one, this just makes us notice when more goes wrong! 

Number two, sure is it overwhelming that the kids have been fighting all day.  Sure its frustrating to have to go out in a storm for a dog and get all wet and muddy. Sure its frustrating that im gunna have to clean my car. But those are minor things.

At least I have kids to get overwhelmed with.
At least I am able to afford to have and protect my big beautiful wussy companion. Lol
And at least I have a car to get dirty going to get her.

Tomorrow will be better with the kids emotions and mine.

My girl will get a bath tonight and so will I and snuggling will calm her spirits.

And this weekend we will get my car cleaned.

It can always be worse. Someone else's bombs being dropped on them can be nuclear. 

Im thankful for the fact that mine can go away without any harm.

Might take a few deep breaths and counting to ten but im thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment