Translate

Monday, October 12, 2015

My love for my sons

To my bear and my fish...

I wish for everything in the world for you.
I want you to reach every dream you dream, have the strongest faith in yourselves, take every opportunity that you are given while taking the ones that don't even seem obvious. 

I want you to always know that even two decades younger than me, you two will forever be and have been since the day you were born, my heros.
You gave me something I had no idea I was missing, healed me from things I didn't know we're broken and continue daily to teach me things I never thought I'd need to know.
You make me smile on gloomy days and taught me to be thankful for even the most inconvenient of things.

There is nothing more in this world I consider a greater success than being your mommy.
There is nothing I could do and no amount of money I could ever make that could take away the knowledge that YOU two are my greatest accomplishments.

You two are two of the very first breaths I ever took in my life. I am blessed because God gave you to me. I am blessed because despite all my mistakes you love me unconditionally.

I am proud of the boys you are.
I am proud of the men you will be.
I love you to the moon and back.

-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment