Translate

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Boys are superheroes mommy

I came across a Facebook post from a year ago of my oldest boy who was 3 at the time showing his brilliant personality and thought I'd share! :)

On the way to aunt bees tonight while on the highway the boys see a cement truck...

"mommy a robot!" They scream together.

"wow you're right! So cool!" - Me

Kyden then goes on to explain about robots.

"they have band aids in their doors and they save people and put out fires and and fix cars..."

"so robots are kinda like super heroes then?" - Me

"yeah mommy! Like me and brother and daddy! But you're not a super hero mommy..."

Ouch right? Haha
Wait for it...

"hey I'm kind of a super hero! I'm super mommy!" - Me

"no mom you CAN'T be a super hero you're just a girl. Super heroes are boys like me, parker, daddy and Opa."

*tongue in cheek*

"really now? I guess we need to watch some wonder woman." - Me

"who?"

"ok how about storm from xmen!" -Me

"uhhhhhh...."

Wow.. This comic book character nerd of a mom has a big F stamped on her head. Lol

Hope this put a smile on your face today like it did mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment