Translate

Friday, June 21, 2013

2 year old memos

Well my son is officially 2.
And when they say they hit terrible 2's immediately they aren't lying. I thought we had by 16 months.

I. Was. WRONG.

We had a fantastic day on his birthday. Went to see his gramma, oma amd opa and went to the lake.
Couldnt have been a more pleasurable day.

Then he woke up the next morning and must have gotten the memo of being 2. Haha

All the sudden my sweet helper is pushing his brother, when you tell him no he throws himself on the ground. ( bit only after getting to the carpet. He doesnt want to get hurt apparently.) Says "no mommy/daddy be nice!" .. For being told no...

Overnight y'all it happened overnight. Lol

But mornings like this bring out my smile.

Kyden has taught his little brother to mimic and finds it hysterical :) so he'll go ha ha ha really loud parker will then copy and then they break out in genuine laughter :)

My boys are getting so big and Parker wants to follow his big brother everywhere.

Hope his good 2 year old habits rub off and the bad ones hide lol.

Parker will get what I now know is a 1 ywar old memo soon enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment