Translate

Friday, June 14, 2013

Blowout

Oh my goodness. So the funniest yet the most discussing thing happened today. My sons personality really showed

My youngest, Parker was wearing a onsie. I smelled that he was a little foul so I went to change him. Very unaware that it came out the back of his diaper.

So as I pulled his onsie off in order to not drop him (I was standing) I used my free arm that wasnt pulling the shirt and pulled him close to me. I pulled it over his head and said

"Man dude you stink"

At that moment kyden started cracking up. I don't mean laughing hard or just giggling, I'm talking full force laughing till his face turned read struggling to breathe falling over cracking up.

"Mommy parker poop"

Again intense laughter.

I then realize what was SO funny..  parker had not only had it on his back but pulling hus onsie off had pulled it through his hair and all over his arms..
The stench suddenly mad sense...
I was covered...

So my boys are now in the tub and even after scrubbing I think I may be headed there next.

I always told my husband once I became a mom my most used perfume would be poop puke and pee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment