Translate

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Picky eaters...

My 4 year old Kyden is an incredibly picky eater. And I mean an INCREDIBLY picky eater.
I more often than not hear "I hate that" before he's even tried it.

One thing the child will not eat no matter what is onions. So tonight I was experimenting with some pork ribs and sautéed them in an onion butter sauce. Delish. This was Kyden

K- "Mommy what is this."

(minor white lie)
Me- "it's butter baby."
* looks at it suspiciously*
K- "ok."

5 mins later

K-"mmmm mommy this is soooo good!"

Me- "I'm so glad you like it. I've got a secret for you."

K-"what?"

Me- "That's butter."

K- "yeah. I know." *smacking big bite*

Me- "And onions."

*stops chewing looks incredibly freaked out and literally spits it out*

(slightly annoyed)
Me- "now why did you just do that?"

K- "it's not so good anymore mommy. It was ok at first but the onions made me want to make bubbles." (what he calls throwing up)

Yeah right. Teaches me to tell the truth...😣

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment