Translate

Friday, August 29, 2014

Thank you!

I started this blog to write down thoughts and revelations that I experience in my life. Funny stories about my children. Stories that I want to remember some days when my memory fails me.

Today as I signed in much to my absolute shock I saw that my blog was not only read by close personal friends, but by wonderful people all across the globe.

The main one that has gotten all the attention is "No my children are NOT my first priority."

The feelings of hope and joy that putting my own personal story of overcoming something out there could possibly be helping others is exploding from within me.

If even a fraction of people are blessed by my story it will all be worth it . :)

Thank you so much to all that shared.
I will forever be grateful.

Here is to many more stories of joy, excitement,  experiences and love!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment