Translate

Saturday, May 26, 2018

My story is being rewritten...

I was a broken soul, lost in a world too quickly passing by.
I wasn't who I wanted to be and I was running from who I used to be.
I had taken my past as an absolute of who not to be.
I forgot who I am, while trying to forget who I was...

Today I begin rewriting my story.

I will not be ashamed of who I was.
I will no longer hide behind a mask walking the earth in thought that I'm undeserving.
I will no longer have the mentality that I don't love myself.
I love the me with flaws, fears, anxieties and tears running down my face.
I love the me that can hope, dream, laugh and celebrate the wonder that is renewed in myself.

1 Corinthians 25:10 
By the grace of God, I am what I am.

I will no longer think of the negative words that have been spoken to me or about me in my life. The words I have allowed to fester, breed and tear me down for far to long. I will no longer allow myself to make my choices out of fear.

 Psalm 46:5

God is within her, she will not fall.

I will take each day as it comes. One foot in front of the next. I have strength I do not even know I have and a hand there to catch me when I feel it running out...

I AM fearfully and wonderfully made. Every single part of my "unique" self was created for a reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment